Thursday, January 27, 2011

THE PINCH POT DIALOGUES

CONVERSATIONS FOR OUR NEW YEAR
TWO-THOUSAND AND ELEVEN.

I have been thinking how I would like to start the new year -
Clay-Wise - and the idea of a Pinch-Pot-Dialogue
came to mind.... the title - evokes a like minded group of people
who get together on a regular basis - to explore the basics
and the not so basics of working with the most wonderful of mediums
C L A Y

I have recently been exploring the Pinch Pot.... working with different
kinds of clay - adding all sorts of "aggregates" to the clay -to get
varied and different results from the clay.

EarthernWare - Porcelain - Charcoal - and StoneWare Clays....

I am having enormous enjoyment from this pursuit...

It has become a Meditation in Clay for me ... and I am sure there are many people
out there - who could possibly feel inclined to join a group -

Making Pinch Pots - for the first few months of this Year.

If you don't think I have lost the Pot - or the Vessel completely
Then please contact me and lets talk about what you feel inclined to explore -
withing these Words....

No comments:

Post a Comment